Check your welcome email for what nameservers you will need to enter. If you need them again, please open up a support ticket so we can get them to you.
To Modify the Nameservers for Your Domain
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
- Use the checkbox(es) to select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- Click Nameservers.
- Select Custom nameservers.
- In the Nameserver fields, enter the nameservers. You must enter at least two for your hosting account.
- Click OK.
SOURCE : http://help.godaddy.com/article/667