Check your welcome email for what nameservers you will need to enter. If you need them again, please open up a support ticket so we can get them to you.
- Type http://www.enom.com/ into any Internet-connected Web browser
- Click log-in at the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar
- Enter the login ID and password information provided by eNom when you initially
registered/transferred your domain name.
- Select the my domain tab on the member menu.
- You will be presented with a list of domains currently registered with eNom.? Click the appropriate domain.
- At the following screen look for the "DNS Server" option and click Change.
- If you are still using eNom's DNS servers, you will then need to select the radio button next to the line that reads "User - This option will allow you to use user-specified name servers, including none."
- Click Make changes.
- Replace any existing name server information with our new DNS information.
- Click Save changes.
- You should now see the "DNS server" screen with your completed changes.
- Please allow 24 - 48 hours for this update.