Websites can fit any number of applications and uses. Many are personal websites, fun websites, busi Read more
Already have your own hardware?
If you have your own hardware but need the bandwidth, power, security and manpower of a world-class data center, then colocation hosting is the option for you.
Advantages of Colocation:
- Low cost: You don't have to purchase your own bandwidth, cooling system, power generators, etc.
- Outage protection: Take advantage of our backup generators and advanced facility.
- You own the hardware: It's your hardware so you can do with it as you please.
- Security: Technicians are on duty 24/7 to protect your data.
- No automatic overage charges or hidden fees
Why choose MadGenius for colocation services?
The facility is powered by an N+1 redundant system that includes Uninterruptable Power Supplies, battery backups and diesel generators. Our network connectivity features multiple Tier 2 Gigabit Ethernet connections connected using a redundant routing architecture, which features hardware failover.
We have single server, full cabinets, 1/2 cabinets and custom cages to meet your colocation requirements. We also provide the convenient option of renting a secure space in a common or caged location to deploy your IT infrastructure.
- · APC AR3100 cabinets
- · APC switched and metered PDU's for Remote Reboots
- · Private and locked full and 1/2 cabinets (PCI and HIPPA Compliant)
- · 24x7 customer access – if needed
- · IPv6 fully supported
- · Remote and Smart Hands assistance available 24x7
- · Steel colocation cages are available in 5, 10 and 20 cabinet configurations
- · Tier II bandwidth